Unable to activate UI theme designer
Currently we are on portal 7.40 sp11 and I have followed the below steops to activate the UI Theme Designer but I am unable to see them .
- In SAP NetWeaver Administrator, navigate to: Configuration Infrastructure Application Modules .
- Filter the Application List. In the Name field, type laf, and then press Enter.
- Scroll to the Portal Service Details section, and in the Portal Services tab, choose Portal Service Configuration.
- To activate UI Theme Designer and deactivate the Theme Editor, change the value of the Determine what will be the theme runtime provider property to LESS and choose Save.
- Restart the portal service.
Is anything else needs to be done? Any other things to try?
We upgrade the portal to Sp12 and this issue is resolved in this support pack.