Transfer Flexible Planning to Demand Management in Dissagragated Proportions
Dear SAP Gurus,
I've already created my own structure and also I followed all Flexible Planning customizing steps that different gurus recommend such as:
* Create my own Infostructure S9XXX as copy from S076 standard (MC21)
* Set Update Rules (MC24)
* Set Infostructure planning parameters (MC7F).
* Create Planning Hierarchy (MC61)
* Create Planning Type & Macros (MC8A)
* Calculate Proportions (MC8U)
* Create a Planning Table under inactive version. (MC93)
* Create Transfer Profiles and Execute Mass Processing activities to transfer to Demand my Product Groups (MC8D,MC8E,MC8G,SM37)
CURRENT SITUATION & ISSUE DESCRIPTION
The Consistent Planning scenario works perfectly until I try to transfer dessagregated proportion at member level of product group, i. e. after my PIR's have been transfered the quantities of my planning version are aggregated instead of dissagregated.
Please I need your advise or expertise in how can I handle this situation
Thank you I really appreciate your support.