cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have a problem to print my receipt with the printer epson lx-350 esc/p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day sir. I develop my projet with asp.net mvc and i use Crystal report v13 embedded in VS2013 to generate my report.

When i preview my report it was ok but when i try to print the report with printer epson lx-350 esc/p the quality of document print was too bad.or sometime the format of paper was change to landscape to portrait.

I really not understand beacause when i try to print the same document with another printer the result was excelent.

Please if somebody can have and idear and explaind me what i can do.

Thank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that you have the most recent driver for this printer installed on your computer.  These types of problems are generally a Windows issue and mean that the correct printer driver is not installed.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you sir for ure answer. But after i install the latest version of the driver the same problem still remain. When u try to print a text file (from notepad) the result is ok. the problem come when we generate a pdf file.

So anywhere if u think about another i will be happy.

Thank.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What OS? Note that the download for that printer has you select the OS. E.g.; be absolutely sure you download the correct driver for the OS.

Win or web app?

Make sure you are using SP 15 for CRVS:

Are you seeing this on your dev computer or after you deploy?

Try a different printer driver

What does an export to, say PDF look like?

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day sir.

The os for deploy computer is Windows 7 and my dev computer is windows8. I im sure i was downloaded the correct driver of printer.

My application it is web app and i develop my projet with mvc technology.

Even when i was in dev computer or deploy computer the preview pdf file was ok. the problem is when i send the document to the printer.

I was espected that the problem can be the resolution or the configuration of the local printer.

So thank your for your help. i will try to downloaded the fix file and try again.

Regard

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

good day. i am still worry about my matriciel espon printer. the quality of document after printing is still bad. And when i change the configuration of printer like changing the format "Letter US" to "A4" or to "Letter", the document was print in "Landscape" and the quality was still bad.

Another worry is that the same computer have a local software install (not web software), the same printer print the document very well.

Please i need urgent help

thank

Former Member
0 Kudos

the printer is 9-pin, 80-column printer from the world's leading dot matrix manufacturer

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think language interpretation is an issue between us , so I will have to ask you to clarify the following:

Another worry is that the same computer have a local software install (not web software), the same printer print the document very well.

Here is how I read the above:

There is another windows application using CR on the computer. This application prints correctly.

It is the web app printing to the same printer that has issues.

Please confirm that my understanding is correct.

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day sir sorry for my english language (i am french speeking).

About your clarification, i just wanted to explaind that:

- A standalone application (not web app) is install to that computer

- This application does not have Crystall report (i dont know witch tool it is use to print may be visual studio report tool) and the quality of print is perfect.

- my application it is web application and the quality of printing is bad of that same printer

I hope u are understand me.

Thank in advance

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh ok. So, one thing at a time  here:

1) I'd like you to download CR 2013 (v. 14.1.x) and try to print from there. You can get an eval of CR 2013 from here:

SME Free Trials | SME Software | SAP

2) Next, I'd like you to create a quick windows app: CR viewer on a form, one line of code:

CrystalReportsViewer1.ReportSource = <path to a saved data report>.

What results do you get in the above tests?

Oh - I would still like to have the name and version of the printer driver.

- Ludek