Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validity table is not updating after delta for 0IC_C03

saurabh301
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We were doing a reload to 0IC_C03 inventory cube.

Following steps have been followed:

1. Initialization of stock using 2LIS_03_BX and compression with marker update. (Check box unchecked)

2. Init with data transfer using 2LIS_03_BF and compression without marker update. (Check box checked)

These two steps were performed yesterday (i.e. 28.10.2015 ) and the stock data was available in the report till 28th Oct in sync with R/3.

Today we pulled the delta and it brought 0 records, we have compressed this request with marker update.

But when I am trying to check the stock for today its not showing any thing.

Question: As per my understanding this delta request should have update the Validity table for today's date and the report should have displayed the same stock(as yesterday) for calday = 29.10.2015 as no changes were brought by delta load.

Can some one please help in clarifying if my understanding about the update of validity table with delta request of 0 record is correct or not?

In case its correct why I am unable to see the same in report?

Help and suggestions are much appreciated .

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saurabh301
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have found a work around by updating the validity table entry as F (To mode ) and 31.12.9999 (Fixed to time) for the relevant Plants.

Hope this will help others who are facing the same issue

Thanks,

Saurabh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

28th stock should be opening stock for 29th

how about creating RKF for opening and closing by using calmonth, then use calday in rows?

saurabh301
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Thanks for the reply.

I already have KF restricted with CALDAY (which is calculates value as current day using SAP exist).

Since in above scenario the initial loads were done on 28th the query execution worked fine on 28th as the validity table had details till 28th.

After the delta with no record on 29th, the validity table was unchanged. Hence the query is not displaying data as the CALDAY will now be restricted with 29th as per SAP exist.

Thanks,

Saurabh