cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lpd_cust role MSS Instance SUB_UI5 Not visible/missing in one client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are not able to see the role: MSS, Instance: SUB_UI5 in a client say 300. But whereas its available in client 200.

So when I try to create "Read from other system using RFC" it says SAP_UI5 instance version 0001 already exists.

I have the same pfcg roles and profiles in both the client.

- Do you know why its missing in one client and visible in another client (though we have the required business function activated in client 000)

- How do we get back the SUB_UI5 and other missing roles in our lpd_cust?

Thanks

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

you are also at the same SP Level and you confirmed correct business functionas are activated?

You can see SAP version etc in lpd_cust for the roles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siddarth,

Thank you for replying

It's the same system, different clients. So the SPs are same and also the same business functions are activated.

Regards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even when I tried to copy thru RFC from a different client, it says it exist but its now showing up, can inputs help. I also set the lpd_expert mode to X, no luck

Katja_Ohliger
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

sorry, I'm a little confused. You state that you are missing launchpad MSS / SUB_UI5. But why do you enter "HRPAO / BASIC_ACTIONS" in the creation screen?

Best regards, Katja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katja,

I'm sorry for creating that confusion, I should have mentioned along with MSS/SUB_UI5 there are about 60 roles missing (being not visible), when I try to copy using RFC it says  it already exist.

some of the missing ones are

HRPAO BASIC_ACTIONS HRPAO BASIC_ACTIONS_ORGANIZATION HRPAO IT_NAVIGATION_BE HRPAO IT_NAVIGATION_DE HRPAO IT_NAVIGATION_ES

Katja_Ohliger
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

one other important information I forgot: You mention that you activated the business functions in client 000. But, switches have to be activated in each client seperately. This might cause the issue.

Best regards, Katja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katja,

Business functions are client independent right? I checked in sfw5 all the Business functions in both the clients, the same Business functions are activated. Its the same.

Thank you for reply.

Regards

Senthil

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

there is something called SAP VERSION, can you check that, The roles should be visible as soon as  you activate the switches. Please can you verify again

Katja_Ohliger
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as the launchpad is not visible in LPD_CUST, but exists when you are trying to add it, it might be an issue from client copy. Maybe just the entry in control table APB_LPD_CONTROL is missing.

Best regards, Katja