Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change General data settings for a PO output on ME9F !!!

ealimeta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello guys.

Can anyone tell me where to change the settings showed in the picture in the attach ??

To get this I go  ME9F -> Message details  -> Further data   and get this , 
I want to uncheck all the settings on the general data  that I have marked in yellow .
Can anyone help me please .

Thanks in advance  
Toni .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP by standard does not allow these to be changed as by these fields ( Specially "Manually Changed" ) we get to know if somebody has triggered it manually which is quite useful for troubleshooting and auditing purpose.

If you still want to twick it. Look at NAST table ( Field MANUE ).

The locked indicator is a calculated field . It is because there could also be possibility that if PO is subject to release and PO is not completely released.

So I will not recommend to twick these at all

R

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP by standard does not allow these to be changed as by these fields ( Specially "Manually Changed" ) we get to know if somebody has triggered it manually which is quite useful for troubleshooting and auditing purpose.

If you still want to twick it. Look at NAST table ( Field MANUE ).

The locked indicator is a calculated field . It is because there could also be possibility that if PO is subject to release and PO is not completely released.

So I will not recommend to twick these at all

R

0 Kudos

Hey thanks for the answer .

Is there any scenario where this 2 fields are both unchecked ???

Thanks
Toni !

0 Kudos

Yes.

When you let standard output condition technique(Procedure->Output type->Access Sequence->Condition table->Condition record)  to trigger the output ( Not going to Output screen and then enter the output type . This is considered as "Manual" ) automatically while saving the document the Manual Checkbox is not ticked.

The other checkbox is not ticked when as I explained you in my earlier post.

See a sample screenshot from my system

R

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot buddy