Adjust absence in TIP

Ivaneee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi masters,

I have a problem with TIP and absence.

At the entry of TE10, the TIP shows:

At the exit:

My doubt is, how can I limit the previous entry, so that, absence was from 15.0000 to 16.0000 and previuos TIP from 12.1467 to 15.0000?

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the time period of 15:00:00 to 16:00:00 you have maintained Absent and which is triggering to TE10 TIP entry because your DWS is 8 hours.

Now tell me what you want exactly in between two time entry i.e.12.4167 to 15.0000 and 15.0000 to 16.0000.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Ivaneee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan

The idea is,  15 to 16 is a absence from time compensation. From extra hours from days before. So, with this absence, employee can come later from his first clock in (P10) or leave before his final clock out (P20).

In the example, employee has 8 to 16h PHTD. So, last hour from 15 to 16 has the absence, that is consider presence time. And his time events are from 8 to 15

(old TR10):

it is understood more or less?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

This adjustment is happening because the total hours within TIP exceeds the daily working time of 8 hours (looking at your example screen shot).

You could try this. Before TE10, you could write a rule to adjust the time pair with time event P20, so that the total of all the hours within the TIP does not exceed the daily working time. Then Within TE10 it should not adjust the absence entry again.

Please let me know

thanks

Baburaj S Avanathan

Ivaneee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Baburaj, and thanks for your reply.

The thing is, your idea sounds great, but, In only has to adjust time pair P20 when I has and absence after, or adjust P10 when I has an absence before.

This is another example:

28th:

It has a PHTD 8 to 16h. Absence was from 8 to 9, and time event goes from:

entry:

exit:

If I can get the time event at the beggining of the end of the absence (or vice versa)...

0 Kudos

Can you please confirm if below is the rule (standard delivered) or if you have changed anything. If your rule is same as what is shown below, you could copy this rule into your own version, change INSTPA0202 to INSTPA0000. Then replace TE10 with your copied version.

Please make sure it works in all the scenarios.

Good Luck!

Baburaj S Avanathan

Ivaneee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again, Baburaj!!

Yes, it´s a good idea, but, it doesn´t work. I don´t know why...

0 Kudos

I cannot recreate this scenario in my system to help. The only other option is you could share your screen and I can look at it. What time zone are you in? If you can share your number with me I can call you and then we will update here as to what we did or didn't depending on the outcome. Do you want to proceed with this approach?