cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eratic Behaviour with KDM Operation while Invoice Registration in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

This time I have this case: When my client is trying to enter an invoice through MIRO KDM operation correctly appears because there is an exchange rate difference between the Goods Receipt and the Invoice Registration. The issue is that the KDM only apply in this case, I mean with a similar circuit (PO without account assigment) same currency, same material with same Value Class, same plant and company code. At first I thought could be because of the slightly difference of exchange rate but I did some tests and this was not the cause; then I thought could be because the stock quantity but neither, I tested with one material wiouth stock level

Why do you think KDM only is launched in this case and not in other with similar characteristics?

Please Advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is any planned delivery cost involved? If so, according to the below link this might be a reason. Please check, Material Management Exchange Rate Difference.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure what is your  issue with KDM key.

Check configuration for How Exchange Rate to be Treated in following path:

SPRO --> MM --> Logistics Invoice Verification --> Incoming Invoice --> Configure How Exchange Rate Differences Are Treated

Check assignment G/L account of exchange gain / loss  to KDM – ERA and KDM- ERN in t.code: OBYC

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but What I mean is this, It is true that I need to configurate OBYC KDM for the Valuation Class involved in this material. But What I really don t understand is why KDM only appeared in this case in MIRO. My client is using SAP since a long time and never happend this with same mateial, same plant, same company code, and when there was an exchange rate even in those past cases when he had to make the invoice receipt....

any clue?

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

But What I really don t understand is why KDM only appeared in this case in MIRO

As your  client is using SAP since a long time and never happened this- as this KDM key appearing now on MIRO posting,  check any configuration done, any TR moved to P system which cause your concern or earlier all your MIRO posting done in same month and now only your posting MIRO done in current month for previous month transactions related PO/GR.

Regards,

Biju K