cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Outbound CTI Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

for the C4C CTI outbound connection is possible to manage the call routing in order to be able to implement multiple CTI connections ?

Is possible to add more attributes to the "dialOut" method in order to be able to control and choose the desired connection?

For example:

public bool dialOut(string dialData, string zMyCTI)

{

if(zMyCTI == “CTI_1” )

{

// call CTI_1

}

else

{

//call CTI_2

}

}

Regards,

Andrei

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,
We now try to integrate C4C (via CTI adapter) with Asterisk (ip-tel.).

Integration with Inboard calls works well, but we have problems with outboard calls.
In integration guide we found information about needed DLL (p.6-7) to provide outboard calls...

Do you know where we can find examples of dial-out logic to dll (in CTI adapter)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The CTI adapter has a generic outbound interface and can consume any CTI client to dial out via .NET code. Theoretically, if you were able to install and have more than one CTI client active on the endpoint I guess you could call different CTI clients, but why???

What are you trying to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rei,

thank you for your feedback.

We have two CTI clients that must be integrated with C4C. In inbound there is no issue, the challenge is to manage the outbound. Some clients must be called using CTI1, other clients using CTI2.. so I need to control this part and based on customer to call the correct CTI.

I can do it by developing different .dll files - one for CTI1, another one for CTI2 - but this will not cover the simultaneous case when on the same agent machine I have to call CTI1 or CT12 based on a customer attribute, so my question is if is possible to pass additional parameters apart the phone number and based on this parameter decide when to call CTI1 and when CTI2.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI