Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Inspection lot should create

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

How new inspection lot is being created when we move material which is having Handling Unit with movement type 323 (QI to QI) to material.

could you please explain.

Regards,

Srinika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kitagiri,

Are you using inspection type '08' or '0800' for your process? And you are getting inspection type '08' created for MvT 349 + MvT 323? But for MvT 323 you do not wish to get a new inspection lot created for the material, which is in quality, right?

Please can you try the below possibilities -

a) Use the exit QPL10001 to say that for Mvt 349, create inspection lot of type "08" and for MvT 323, do not create an inspection lot.

b) If you have only one inspection type '0800' or '08' added, please try De-activating the checkbox "Active" for inspection type '0800' in your material master - QM view. Please check if it's working now. If you need inspection type '08' for your business process, please don't try this option.

b) Also pls check in OMJJ for MvT 323 => 'Deactivate QM inspection / delivery category' => 'QM not Active' is Unchecked. Please activate it and then try to check if it is not creating any new inspection lot again or not.

Also you can check some good discussions (may not be linked directly) in the below threads -

New inspection lot after QI to QI movement | SCN

Moving Stock from Quality Inspection Area to Bl... | SCN => Check Anand's proposal if user is using QAC2 or not. If so, then you may not need any enhancement.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Benerjee,

Thanks for your prompt replay.

I am facing peculiar issue,where in i want to change the wrong batch which is in QL (Quality)

and it is HU (Handling Unit) managed.

Using HUMO transaction,i use material to material stock transfer there my changing the batch,however we lost the inspection lot in the process and we are not able to get the Inspection lot automatically for 323 Movement type, how to trigger inspection lot with 323 Mvt type in this case.

Thanks & Regards,

Srika

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srika,

I am confused now. Do you want an inspection lot to be created or not for MvT 323? I understand form your previous post that you don't need it. But now you are asking how to generate it seems!! Have you checked the attached two threads?

I don't understand what all operations you have done while the Inspection lot was lost.  Also please can you try using HU02 to make changes in Handling units and then pick the new material + Batch. Please try creating a new handling unit after that if possible. Please share your observations.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Benergy,

Thanks For your replay,

I am looking for how to create Inspection lot automatically with 323 Mvt (stock transfer from storage location to storage location) type can we achieve through standard functionality or do we have any appropriate user exit,please let us know.

Regards,

Sunil.K

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kotagiri,

Have you activated inspection type "08" and tried using MvT 323 without handling units created to moved the stock within QI? What happens when you try that? Are you getting any error message as such?  Have you tried the option suggested by Shyamal in the threads suggested?

I am not really sure if you really need to create a handling Unit for this scenario, as this is one level below and your stock is within Quality only. You are not sending material outside and so the normal MvT 323 should be OK.

Please can you check and confirm.

Thanks,

Arijit

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Benergy,

Thanks for your support,

Since we have integration with WM (Warehouse Management),we were unable to create inspection lot with 323 Mvt type in standard, do we have any appropriate user exits to generate Inspection lots automatically when i select 323 Mvt type.

can any one please help me out.

Regards,

Srinika

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure on handling unit part but in normal cases system does not generate any new inspection lot. You use transaction code QAC2 for this where the storage location changes against the same inspection lot generating 323 movement in background.

Anand