Work ticket settings to trigger Action Codes in ERP?
1. How do we have Service Products in C4C? How is Service Product processed in work ticket in C4C?
2. How/where to maintain service technician working hours in C4C work ticket?
Based on the settings in the Work Ticket, the appropriate action codes are sent to SAP ERP.
3. So, may I know what are the settings in work ticket that would trigger the action codes in ERP?
4. How can we check/monitor the action codes in ERP?
Please help me with your inputs.
1. There is no difference between materials and services in C4C they are just products with a usage type. If you go into adaption you can enable the usage type attribute of the product master and can define it to be a part, service, labor, expense product. Once this attribute is set it will automatically filter the product in the product OVS when you add a Labor Item, Expense Item, Service Item, Part item.
2. This is not supported today. We do not have any processes that limit assignment of work based on working hours. It assumes the scheduler knows what the working hours are for the technicians he/she is scheduling/dispatching work.
3. What do you mean by an action code? Item processing code? These are maintained in Business Configuration- > Ticket Fine-tuning
4. See #3