Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.0: Trigger email when delegated approver is active

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement to trigger email notification to the Delegated Approver whenever the Owner makes it active in GRC 10.0 AC system. Is this possible and how ?

I am not talking about email notification at the time of Access request directing to Delegated approver

Another requirement is Firefighter Owner should get escalation email whenever Delegated approver doesn't approve/reject request in defined time. How we can achieve this ?

Regards,

Salman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Salman,

what means "makes it active"? Do you talk about processing a request? You can trigger notification based on stage events such as Approved, Rejected, Forwarded, etc. With these events you can trigger a notification to the delegated approver as well.

If you escalate a request to the delegated approver stage you can as well activate another escalation at this particular stage. If you escalate to an agent this cannot be achieved with standard functionalities. Then you need to develop a custom program that can be run periodically and notify the approvers based on your settings.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks. I meant, when Firefighter owner setup his/her delegation in GRC AC System and as soon as firefighter owner makes the delegated approver "Active" in the system and save it. It should trigger an email to whoever is the delegated approver irrespective of the request.

I am trying to escalate Firefighter access request when Delegated approver doesn't approve Firefighter access request.

So far I have created

One Firefighter Path

One Firefighter Stage with Agent id "GRAC_SPM_OWNER" and used escalation type "Escalate to Speicified agent" then selected "GRAC_SPM_OWNER" agent.

One custom notification agent with PFCG roles and added Firefighter owner to this role.

Is this wrong ?

Regards,

Salman