cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Goods Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a typical issue regarding PGI in Deliveries.

We have an interface to update the freight charges in Delivery and we included Transfer order confirmation. We don't want to go into Delivery again to goods issue so we made a config in WM, by confirming transfer order goods issue will be done automatically. But the problem is we have an output in Delivery which should be triggered when Goods Issue is done.

But it's not getting triggered until somebody manually go into Delivery and save it. That's when the output is triggered.

I donno how to overcome this. If anybody have any inputs regarding Please tell me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Sharath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I want my output to be generate when the goods issue is done. My ouput is shipment confirmation.

But I am thinking of desassociating the Goods issue and schedule as back ground job through VL23. I tested it and it solves the problem. Thanks,

Sharath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sharath.

First there are two things to consider first there is automatic TO createion with the confirmation that is done with the help of WMTA Output type that has the program name RLAUTA20 this basically does create transfer order automatically picks up the delivery and then confirm it , which means materail has been picked.

Now i understand you want the oupt needs to be printed saying that what materails need to be picked then do the change in the program that will carete Transfer order ,print it displaying the materails that has to be moved in to the picking area and then confirm it.

This will solve your problem and help you to get rid of this output creation done before you eventually do the PGI.

I am sure this will work.

Thanks

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I know that's where the output is configured and I set the requirement to '1' which is "GI Posted".

I don't know why it is not triggered when the GI is done through WM config which PGI automatically when transfer order for the Delivery is confirmed.

Delivery output type is triggered, only if I go into Delivery press the save button.

Hope it is more clear now.

Thanks,

Sharath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether any spool request is being generated. Check whether print immediately check box is checked in the output type condition record.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharat,

Try this and chekc the settings for output of of deliveries.

SPRO>F5>LOGISTICS EXECUTION>SHIPPING>BASIC SHIPPING FUNCTIONS->OUTPUT DETERMINATION--->Maintain Output Determination for Outbound Deliveries.

Hope this helps,if it helps reward with points.

SriRam