Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM "HR_JP_MONTH_BEGIN_END_DATE" des not exist in DEV Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Today I came to know that the above FM does not exist in DEV Server, but it does exist in QA & PRD.

This FM belongs to the function group "HRJE" and in its include file ( INCLUDE LHRJEU08.   "HR_JP_MONTH_BEGIN_END_DATE ) also does not exist.

As this is a standard FM, no one should have deleted it and all the servers (DEV, QA & PRD) have same version.

Does anyone has a clue, what should have happened.

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could:

• Execute SE37 input the  name HR_JP_MONTH_BEGIN_END_DATE and navigate to menu: Utilities, Versions, Version management.
  • Browse SE16N table E071 look for Id LIMU, object FUNC,name HR_JP_MONTH_BEGIN_END_DATE and objfunc D for delete (Or for whole function group R3TR FUGT HRJE)

Did you look in SNOTE for OSS note recently implemented or currently in progress ?

Regards,

Raymond

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aftab Alam wrote:

As this is a standard FM, no one should have deleted it and all the servers (DEV, QA & PRD) have same version.

HR_JP_MONTH_BEGIN_END_DATE is not a released function module, so if SAP have deleted it (as Raymond suggests) via a note, then you'll have to find another way of doing whatever you were doing with it.

SE03 has a tool for finding objects in transports - rather than querying E071 directly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies.

The FM is now available. I wonder, how it happened

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My guess would be a typo while searching for it. Either that or the gremlin who stole it has put it back. It could even possibly have been a localised virtual Bermuda triangle. Has anyone wearing loud shorts been seen near the server room?

0 Kudos