cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error "Future Action exists, check status fields" while selecting resignation in HCM PF

Subhamoy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

While selecting Resignation Action in HCM PF I am getting the below error

Can not be able to find out the exact problem. Its working for another actions but for resignation this error is coming.

Could you please help me on this.

Regards,

Subhamoy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the note 1947089 - Error message PG230 when terminate an employee helps.

Regards,

Sahir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While do the action, copy the action screen and give the start date as resignation date and save. from your screen shot all the actions are having end date as 31.12.9999. post the overview of the Employee actions info type for better understanding what is done for that employee and why system is not accepting Resignation action.

And once check the settings done for the action resignation in your configuration.

for ex. T529A

Best Regards

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether any action exists with future date, employment status i.e active status or inactive status based on above information we can try to find out the cause.

Regards

Venkatesh

Subhamoy
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have checked ,there is no future action exits for this.

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if it is an error message or warning.  Usually it is a warning and you can continue.

Or check navigating to the message and changing it to a warning.

Subhamoy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Jagan,

This is an error message. This message is coming up from the standard when we are giving info type operation as a create but if we give info type operation as change it will show warning but the action will be created multiple times.