Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll India - Bonus Arrears

former_member312537
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing one situation where in i need to capture Bonus provision Arrears .

Situation is:

I am calculating Bonus provision for every month eg: April, May, June. Bonus is calculated as (Basic+ Spl Allow )* 20% which comes Rs 500. I made provision of Rs 500 every month.

Now in month of June Salary got revised effective from April and bonus provision came as 600 rs. i need to make Bonus arrears provision for April May June  of rs 100 .

I added the logic in IN42, 43 and 41. But, these values are adding to DT and adding to Gross salary.

Please advice me how to achieve this.

Please find attached PCR for the your reference.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

SaiKrishna2024
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Let me know how ur adding arrears amount to current month gross, i have same issue.

Thanks,

Sai krishna

former_member312537
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for all the inputs . I had issue with in my Payslip calculation . Now the issue has been resolved .

Once again thanks for the input

Regards

Ashutosh katekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all elaborate us that, how you are calculating the bonus amount ? have you written any PCR or maintaining through any wage type ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

To remove the impact of bonus provision arrears wage types on gross salary, uncheck cumulation class 1 in V_512w_d.

former_member312537
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

I didnt maintained any cumulation class.

Regards,

Ashutosh katekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you reattach both screenshots? Neither is visible. Also could you send a screenshot of the processing of the bonus provision PCR?

former_member312537
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

Please find the screen shot

1.PCR

2.NO Changes in Cumulation class:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you show an example where the bonus arrears are adding to gross amount? Send a screenshot of processing of IN42,43,44 & any screenshot where we can see the bonus wage types added to gross.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Confirm us what is 9B00, 9B01 further confirm whether have you maintained master data properly i.e you are saying salary is got revised wef April have you maintained revised salary wef April in all places where and all it is required.

Confirm that have you updated 9B00, 9B01 if not update them properly, more over check 9B00, 9B01are getting calculated automatically in the system or they are manitained manually if manually maintained update them as well else find out where they are getting calculated accordingly updated those places as well, then it works fine.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member312537
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Tania,

Issue has been resolved . Error was in my payslip calculation now its resolved.

Regards,

Ashutosh Katekar