cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error while running DTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am getting error when i am loading records from psa to DSo. I have written expert routine from ds to ods and while debugging its showing the exact values what is required but not getting loaded in to the DSo throwing the error .

Please find the error snapshot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member216578
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Karan.

You had to assign unique values to the technical field "RESULT_PACKAGE-RECORD" in every result record, because after routine method in DTP it will be checked for duplicates.

Note, that records are inserted into the active table in the order of this field. So if you have, for example, record with the same key with RECORDMODE = 'D' and RECORDMODE = '', you will have different results for different sort order.

Regards,

Andrey.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey

Thanks

But here one thing is happening even if i am loading a single record it still throwing the error no case of duplicate records

Regards

Karan Sehjpal

former_member216578
Participant
0 Kudos

Karan,

At what step do you have this error (what step in process execution log tree)? Show expanded tree of the DTP log.

Also try to reactivate source and target, and then the transformation.

Regards,

Andrey.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ANdre

Its resolved i Have put the counter for the Record to get update . as you said earlier.

Regards

Karan Sehjpal

former_member216578
Participant
0 Kudos

Karan,

Yo can use sy-tabix of sorted result package to guarantee uniqueness and order or rows. Or if you copy rows from another internal table, you can set RECORD = -sy-tabix of that table and then copy rows to result_package.

Regards,

Andrey.

Answers (0)