cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype Removal from Personal Profile Overview Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

After SAP upgrade these below 4 UIBB got inserted in the Overview page and now these UIBB's are showing globally in all country's Personal Profile Overview page (i.e USA,China,Australlia). I need to remove these infotypes from certain country's overview page.

Please suggest how to remove the overview page objects for certain country.. We also dont have any entry in HRESS_CC_PER_CONFIG. I tried removing the wire entry for these objects and the endresult is not as expected. Please suggest how to remove these UIBB in certain country's OVP.

REgards,

Priti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. From the overview page try to remove the unwanted and see, and make sure it works or shows up when u login as PL or the other countries when needed. If ur not interested in PL or those country implementations then you can remove from overview screens.

2. From the code, like personal profile overview class, try to enhance and remove the unwanted by setting visibility false etc... Also see if there is any badi

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

which country does your pernr belogs to, this is country specific screens and shouldnt be shown if he is from other country, Please can you check it. ensure he is assigned to correct Molga and also you test with standard screen

The standard code present in the method 'OVERRIDE_EVENT_OVP' triggers the call to AppCC through its assistance class 'CL_HRESS_AS_PER_CONFIG'. its possible that  why the AppCC is not called is because of the Overwrite Exit present in the component HRESS_C_PERSINFO_CONFIG’ in the method ‘OVERRIDE_EVENT_OVP’.?? please ensure you use everything standard first to test as we havent seen this issue The standard code present in the method 'OVERRIDE_EVENT_OVP' triggers the call to AppCC through its assistance class 'CL_HRESS_AS_PER_CONFIG'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the same scrren .. Not sure an OSS message needs to be raised or Have to write some custom codes.. Please advise..

Former Member
0 Kudos

if SAP standard is also not behaving correctly then you can raise the OSS message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.. If this should have been custom, then how do we then remove this for country specific structures?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, so that we can see if there is any diff in behavior for standard and custom one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

I am able to see the same screen when I tested the application from SE80.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the app with sap std confg and check if it shows any PL apps there when you use SAP standard config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should I Directly run HRESS_A_PERSINFO app?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with SAP standard config and see if you still see those 4 Poland apps globally, if you still see it then you have to open OSS message and SAP will fix the issue.

In case if see them in your custom config then,  we we should be able to help.

Lets us know if standard config is running fine or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yugandhar,

Looking at standard config means, do i need to check the OVP page or Hress_a_Persinfo.

If you can please share some screenshots, then that will be great

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check that your ESS application is pointing to your custom application or not.

If you remove from that overview tab and edit views. and also run the application from SE80 and check it once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please explain what you meant by ESS application pointing to Custom application... Please explain..

Regards,

priti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please share the screen shot , I mean how to check these..