cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP90 with no stock items in service order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

I'm implementing CS module in a company and I have a problem about DP90 and in detail when the sales price is based on costs defined in CS order.

In this case I have to invoice the costs incurred in the CS order and I have two different possibilities:

- item material coded (with item number). The base price is determined by the cost (standard or avarage) defined in material master. System works fine.

- item material uncoded (in bill of material material is managed with position N and have only text, no item number). In this case sales price should be based on the price of the purchase order but I try different DIP Profiles (ODP1 transaction) and I can not "trasfer" purchase price in DP90 and in second time into debit note document.

Have you encountered same problem? how did you solved?

Have I to use the enhancement (ex: user exit) or I can use standard functionality?

Thank you in advanced.

Best regards,

Cristiano M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To transfer purchase from in price schema in DP90 you should use ODP3. In this transaction you insert the condition (ex: EK01), for sales document type that you want transfer from purchase order to sales order through DP90.

Best regards,

Answers (0)