Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated SAP Note MH PT Ammendement

former_member318082
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have updated Maharastra PT Women Slab SAP note "2166255 & also maintained in the table V_T7INP4 ,V_T7INP3 as below shown screen shorts. But still not changed PT slab while calc running salary repleting of Rs.175/- for women employees. So please suggest me how it can solve.

V_T7INP3

V_T7INP4

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member318082
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi..Experts,

Any updates about above issue please.

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In table V_TINP3 you need to change the slab code MH06 instead of MH05.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

former_member318082
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Venkat, but i have created in that table Men's for MH05 Women's -MH06 that's why maintained in the Slab Code (Women) column -MH06. it is write now.

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Think that's correct, kindly share the the INPTX function log.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

former_member318082
Participant
0 Kudos

Thnk u Venkat sharing payroll log INPTX log please check & suggest as per the new slab PT should be nil because his salary is May-2015 Earning Rs.8448+ Ex_gratia 581=9029/-. But system will deducting PT Rs.175-.

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly cross check the IT0002 whether male or female and cross check the table  V_7IN0P_PTX.

Share the IT0002 screen and table  V_7IN0P_PTX.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

former_member318082
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Cheked in the IT002 there is mentioned as female & also cross-verified V_7IN0P_PTX there is also maintained as PA-IN06-IN Model Comp-Maharastra- 001 PS Grp-PTX-06. 

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also faced same Issue earlier, at  the time I have raised OSS.

SAP has pilot released note 2166255 to few customers only as of now so it may not be available to all customers for some time. Please raise an OSS to SAP to get your customer ID added in pilot release note to get the Note.

NOTE: Before raising cross check all the required config \uration once again.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty