cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100% Synch with HANA MEMORY Utilized Tables Info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Experts.

I logged into BW on HANA System. in DB02 - When i see overview. The Memory used shows 618 GB out of 974 allocated Size.

I downloaded the HANA SQL Scripts from SAP Note : 0001969700 - SQL statement collection for SAP HANA

& ran SQL script - "HANA_Tables_LargestTables"  [changed 600 Number of records to be returned by the query]

Observations

----------------------------

01. I asked for 600 Records - but it returns only 250 Records

02. The Total Size of only 439GB - where DB02 shows 618GB Memory Utilized < The last Row size in MEM_GB is almost "ZERO">

Help Required from Experts

----------------------------------------

1) As already the lowest 250th table size is almost ZERO & The 250 Tables Memory Utilization is 439GB - But DB02 shows 618 GB.....Where & How 618-439 = 179 GB is missing.

2) it is 1 TB applicance and 974 GB allocated , at hostlevel if we see freespace it shows only 1GB out of 1TB.  The misssing 179GB is uptake memory-but loaded with Tables

How i can get 618 Utilized Memory Objects info.

Please Help

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The 250 vs. 600 rows topic is probably caused by the fact that you used the SQL Editor in DBACOCKPIT which is per default restricted to 250 records. You can easily adjust at at the top above the SQL text.

SQL: "HANA_Memory_Overview" (SAP Note 1969700) may also be a helpful starting point to understand the memory consumption.

lucas_oliveira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd start the analysis with the HANA_Memory_TopConsumers* instead. Show us what the result looks like.

BRs,

Lucas de Oliveira