Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to insert table in the body of email in Work Flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I got a requirement in work flow recently where i am facing the issue.

I had to trigger a mail for a purchase order,the mail should have a body content of table with dynamic data which would be dependent on the end-user input after validating some conditions.

I am unaware of creating a table in the body of e-mail which holds dynamic data. I am having the data in an internal table how can i insert that data in a e-mail body in a tabular format.

Please Help me out. I am new to Work Flow.

Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KSNH,

Hope you are aware of email logic, if yes you can pass your internal table content to mail content.

Let me what method you are using for sending email, accordingly can give some examples.

you can refer: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e009f97e-ee5d-2e10-31ba-9c9509e59...

Regards,

Surendra Gupta.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KSNH,

Hope you are aware of email logic, if yes you can pass your internal table content to mail content.

Let me what method you are using for sending email, accordingly can give some examples.

you can refer: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e009f97e-ee5d-2e10-31ba-9c9509e59...

Regards,

Surendra Gupta.

0 Kudos

Hi Surendra

Thanks for the document it helped me a lot.

I am encountering some problem in it. The mail ids are all passed to TO mail even CC and BCC are send in to mail can u help me out on this.

Hitesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

Good to hear that you are progressing.

Hope you are passing 'X' to copy or blind_copy parameter based on the receiver i.e., CC or BCC.

Please check this and revert back with your code if still problem persists.

0 Kudos

Hi

I passed abap_true to  i_copy. And its Working fine now. Thanks for ur help.

0 Kudos

You are welcome.  If your query is resolved then update the thread with corresponding status.