cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance plan - Completion requirement set indicator standard on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

On the preventive maintenance plan I would like to set the completion requirement indicator standard on.

Is there a possibility to do this in customizing? Or another way?

I do not want to work with user exit (set the completion indicator on saving the preventive maintenance plan) because the user should be able to uncheck the indicator.

Thanks,

Laura

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marc_marco
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

you can try use this ABAP GuiXT Function module

which activate and generate the GuiXT script for  user group or for all users , Function can be called from enhancement in include LIWP3F1S ,

it provide the default option so the user can uncheck the completion check box.

Regards,

Ziv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the replies.

It's what I was afraid of: without development, user exit or GuiXT it's not possible to set this automatically active. Your proposed solution will be checked at the customer.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Laura

Is this for you only, or do want some control on who gets this field defaulted?

Also have a look at transaction variants (SHD0).

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pete,

No this is not for me (consultant) but for a group of key users who will create preventive maintenance plans.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Laura,

Then it looks like you'll need to develop a solution (see the two options provided above).

My only suggestion would be to create a new authorisation object for your development. Then all you need to do is assign the relevant users to this authorisation object. This make the development more flexible and won't require additional programming each time a new user needs to be added/deleted.

I'm not sure my information is current - but I think you need additional licences for GuiXT???

PeteA

marc_marco
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pete ,

The Default GuiXT command  I used in the exemple above dose not required licences , it is Free of charge

Regards,

Ziv

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Laura,

You requirement can be tried through implicit enhancement in the program SAPLIWP3. Field name is CALL_CONFIRM.

OR

through GuiXT for individual users.

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Laura,

The solution it's User exit,

Regards,