cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Quota Compensation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have already created subtype for time quota compensation but when i am going through pa30 and click on subty it says no sub type

screen shot Attached

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you configure V_T556U, V_T556W tables properly everythhing goes fine.

Combination is ESG grouping for time quota types

PSA grouping for time quota types

Compenation method

Quota types etc.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to define the compensation method where it's linked with wage type. This compensation method is used as a subtype of IT416.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan

it is already linked Screen shot attached

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the ESG & PSG groupings for time quotas, your screenshot shows the compensation methods for ESG grouping 2 & PSG grouping 24. Check if the employee's ESG & PSA have these groupings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

I have checked its ESG grouping 2 & PSG grouping 24

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked manual or automatic?  In any case, subtype, which is comp method, is mandatory.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.

In the table it's defined compensation method and which is linked with the wage type also.

Now in this table there have two columns that is ESG & PSG for time quotas and which is 2 & 24. So check that employee is under this grouping of not.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member318082
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi..You have to create your sub type in the table V_T556A also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have added wage types however you have probably not defined Compensation methods. To do so, follow all the steps in spro Time management - Time data recording & administration- Managing time accounts using attendance/absence quotas- processing absence quotas in payroll-time quota compensation