Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table to find the Planning Filter restrictions

former_member212236
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a scenario where I need to compare the planning filters including their restrictions between Dev and Quality systems. Do we have any table or program which can help.

I have searched in SDN but could not find any hits. Kindly let me know if anyone has used a table for similar scenarios.

Regards,

Vinoth V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

Filter Name is stored in COMPID of table: RSZCOMPDIR

and with the relating COMPUID you  can get the other informations from:

RSRREPDIR (Field COMPUID)

RSZELTDIR (Field ELTUID)

V_CMP_JOIN (Field COMPUID)

hope this helps.

reward if useful

former_member212236
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dominik,

Thank You for your response.

I have tried with the above mentioned tables but the table V_CMP_JOIN gives me only the information about the infoprovider on top of which the filter has been created.

What I am looking for is to capture the restriction details maintained on the filter's characteristics. May be like how the table RSPLS_ALVL_IOBJ gives the information about all the infoobjects maintained in an AGLVL.

Regards,

Vinoth

sheldon_piao
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

Follow my method:

1. Table RSZELTDIR to get the COMPUID via COMPID (input technical name of the Filter).

2. Table RSZELTXREF to get TELTUID via 1st step COMPUID (SELTUID = COMPUID).
3. Table RSZRANGE to get the final selection information via 2nd step TELTUID (ELTUID = TELTUID ).

Best Regards,
Sheldon.

former_member212236
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sheldon,

I have tried your approach using the tables on the same sequence. I am able to find the restrictions.

Thank You so much.

Regards,

Vinoth V

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

maybe you can do a st05 sql trace when you are in rsplan and find out how it retrieves the values. Because to resolve the restriction it is working on UID which makes it kind of hard to resolve that stuff. But with enough time i think it is managable. Maybe there is also a FM for that?

former_member212236
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dominik,

I have not thought about the ST05 sql trace approach. Thank you for sharing that. But, if we go via trace, from RSPLAN, I believe we can handle only one filter at a time which would cost us more time in case if we need to compare more filters.

Please let me know if you think differently.

Regards,

Vinoth V