Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity not Updating - BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATEFROMDATA

former_member220538
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to create contract using the BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATEFROMDATA. The document is created but the quantity fields are not getting populated. I have passed the quantity to the field TARGET_QTY and its unit to TARGET_QU in the table parameter CONTRACT_ITEMS_IN. The corresponding fields in the CONTRACT_ITEMS_INX is also filled and passed I to update indicator field.

Can you please help me to sort out this issue.

Regards,

Jeffin

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you getting any error message in RETURN table? Did you pass  CONTRACT_HEADER_IN,  CONTRACT_HEADER_INX  and  CONTRACT_PARTNERS also correctly?

R

0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

I have passed all the table mentioned and the document is created with warning "Document is incomplete". I have checked the document in VA43 but the quantity is not updated.

Regards,

Jeffin George

0 Kudos

Hi Jeffin,

I hope you did not miss COMMIT WORK/BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT after the main BAPI call.

Run a incomplete check from VA42 and see by passing those field as well. Please get back to us with the code snippet.

R