cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brazil STO Receipt 861

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm currently facing issues posting GR against STO in Brazil implementation using movement type 861. I hit error message 8B378 "Enter a delivery note number for transaction type 861" when posting GR from both MIGO and MB0A.

We have already implemented note '2012745 - STO: Goods Receipt error on MIGO using Inbound Delivery' and yet the same error is still being thrown.

Do you have any solutions to fix this error, or alternatively suggest a different method to receive transfer with movement type 861?

Thanks

Jeremy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the below OSS Note is also implemented in your system.

2012645 - STO: Goods Receipt error on MIGO using Inbound Delivery

The OSS Note 2012745 which you mentioned i still see its not yet released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, yes we have implemented note 2012645 (there was a typo in the question).

However, error is still being thrown, do you have any suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There might be support pack missed or either the Note was not implemented correctly kindly do check with without basis team and confirm back...

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Debug the code in program LJ1BNTF1

find out which of both fields is missing the value: pl_vbeln or pt_imitem-vbeln_vl

The note itself had mentioned in bold letters that you "NEED TO INSERT THE TAX CODE IN THE TAB TAX ON MIGO"

Had you done that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in debugger mode, both fields pl_vbeln and pt_imitem-vbeln_vl are blank.

I have tried passing inbound delivery/ outbound delivery/ nota fiscal number in Delivery Note field from MIGO and MB0A.

Also, yes I have activated the tax code field and been passing a value from MIGO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I will have to check with my abaper and revert on this.