Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC HTML: rendering problem with service map

raffi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

as you can see in the attached picture, I have a strange Problem with the service map. The background of the map is not white and the pictograms are everywhere. I use an own PFCG-role and a custom theme. This custom theme is a copy of the sap_corbu-theme. I use the theme designer für editing the theme but I didn't touch the service map part of my custom theme.

I am using NWBC 3.6 for working with the roles.

Where can I try to solve this problem? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance...

best regards from Germany

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

did you check any fixed missing for your version? also it doesnt occur with standard right?

raffi1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

thank you for your input. With NWBC für HTML 3.5 it works fine in every browser. Chrome browser shows everything correctly in both NWBC versions.

I checked some SAP Notes and the most suitable should be 1753544. If I play with the developer tools and emulate IE versions 9 and higher it works as expected. But if I trie real IE9, 10 and 11 for example, the displaying is wrong as uploaded in my first post. I now added the parameter sap-ie.

If I call the URL with this parameter and a value higher then 8 it works perfectly. The parameter influences the HTTP-Header-Field-value X-UA-Compatible.

So I have a solution. But I don't really know if it is a good way to easily add a parameter in the URL. Do you have other ideas how to solve this in a better way?

best regards from Germany

Christian

Answers (0)