cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sFIN 2.0 - Integrated Business Planning for Finance - Error when opening planning templates using Analysis Office!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have recently installed sFIN 2.0 and activated BI content & the SAP supplied planning templates.

I believe IBP for Finance is an add-on to sFIN 2.0.

When I tried to open the planning templates through Analysis Office, I am getting an error message(attached). Kindly, help to resolve this.

Thank you,

Peri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peri,

As discussed, did you complete BW setup and actiavtion  ?

If yes, please ensure you perform first test to see if it working from ECC before accessing analysis office.

Here are the steps to check:

Perform a First Test

a) Under System -> User Profile -> Own Data, set the user parameter CAC for the controlling

area.

b) Use transaction RSRT for a first technical test.

c) Under Query, select /ERP/SFIN_A01_IRQ0001.

d) Under Query Display, select HTML.

e) Press the Parameter 1 radio button.

f) In the text box, enter variable_screen =x

g) To run the first test, click Execute (F8)

The Query selection screen appears. Some values are defaulted, for example, the currency

with the controlling area currency. Enter at least a category, a company code, and a fiscal year.

h) Click Execute and see the first result.

This test result proves that the planning functionality has been installed and configured

correctly.

After successful completion, you can check from Analysis Office.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Santosh Varanasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Santosh,

I am able to perform those testing steps and it works fine. What I am not able to do is ... I can't open IRQ and work books using Analysis Office 2.0.

Thanks,

Peri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peri,

If you are able to complete first test from RSRT, it should work though Analysis Office. You BW consultant will have some inputs for you for your issue.

There is something missed from BW perspective.

Regards,

Santosh Varanasi