Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with consuming external web-service in C4C SDK

former_member187060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cloud Experts Need Help,

I'm facing an issue in consuming external Webservice in C4C SDK,I have used external web service integration and consumed the WSDL file of the  web service,This is Experian Address Check Web Service.

While creating external web service integration m getting an error message as below.

At the other end i can able to used this web service in SOAP UI Tool and able to send request and get response successfully,I don't understand what is this QAPortType and why it is not available in WSDL file ?

n

Stefan Krauth Please help me in this issue.

Thanks,

Siraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pablo_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd,

Please Check the Communication System and the communication Arrangement.

The path is defined in de comunication system and the path is the same provided in the wsdl.

HorstSchaude
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Siraj,

The last time I tried the test button it did not work either.

But the runtime did the job

HTH,

Horst

former_member187060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Horst,

Thanks for the reply,

I have not reached at that level,

Actually the problem is m not able to save and activate this external web service integration.When i choose this WSDL file i'm getting this error.

We can able to use this WSDL successfully in SOAP UI tool.

Please help me in this.

Thanks,

Siraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably the WSDL is not completely fine. Try to perform a check on it using some online tool

former_member187060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro,

Now i have used the different WSDl file of different end point of Experian address check, I'm able to successfully consume and able to save and activate the external web service integration.

Now the problem is I'm not able to ping it successfully in communication arrangement I'm getting below error.

I have used the same credential in communication arrangement,which i have used in SOAP UI tool.

I'm able to use this WSDl in SOAP UI tool successfully and able to get the response with same credentials.

Kindly help me in this.

Thanks,

Siraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the endpoint in the communication arrangement

HorstSchaude
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Siraj,

Did you test it in a browser?

In some cases the test tool inside the SDK is hampered by firewalls you (as PDI developer) cannot circumvent.

Bye,

Horst