cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAL LVM 2.1 ENT. Edition (Configuration Help)

sohail_rana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Techies I have installed SAP LVM 21. Enterprise edition, some questions are still not cleared for me. I am sure will get some useful input from you guys! Q1- How we can set the time interval to pool the data from the host in LVM? Q2- How we can set the time to intimate if agent /host goes down /unavailable? Q3- How we can develop custom reports in LVM? My most critical requirement is System availability Report… Q4- How we can set the age of the data to be stored in LVM? Like, System availability dashboard.. How we can set the time for the historical data to be stored and displayed. Q5- Similar to Q1, How we can set LVM for real time monitoring? Waiting for the answers! Time starts now! Regards Saqib Ayub

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

adarshs_kapoor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saqib,

Please find my answers below.

Q1

You can find these settings under "Setup  >>  Settings  >>  Monitoring" click on the Expert Mode button on the right. Point the mouse over the info. buttons next to each parameter value to view the details (screen-shot attached below - click on the screen shot to enlarge).

Q2

Same as above

Q3

Currently it is not possible to create custom reports with LVM however, we are evaluating this topic as part of future direction of the product road map. Today, you get a set of predefined reports that you can use under "Overview  >>  Reports".

Q4

Same as Q1 (you can find these settings on that screen).

Q5

Same as Q1

Hope this helps and lemme know if you have additional questions.

Best Regards,

Adarsh

sohail_rana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Adarsh S Kapoor

Let me check it, will update you accordingly.

Regards

Saqib