DMEE for AU Bank for F110
Hi to all gurus here.
I currently configuring DME for Australia bank (HSBC) in order to enable user to download Payment Medium in .ABA format (Australian banking flat file format). What I did is:
1. Copy existing AU_BECS_B format tree into own Z* format tree.
2. Create new Payment Medium Format for above new Z* format tree.
3. Configuring all the necessaries in FBZP (Payment method T for country AU, House bank).
4. Create a variant for SAPFPAYM.
5. Assign variant created in (4) to Payment Medium Format created in (2).
I then run F110 and manage to generate the flat file at the Proposal level. However, the requirement for a .ABA file is the transaction key from the payer part (bank) must be 13 (debit entry). But in the generated .ABA file is 50 (credit entry) which is not correct.
Below are the condition setting for Balance Record inside the Z* format tree that copied over from default SAP AU_BECS_B format tree:
May I know what is more that needs to be configured in order the Balance Record transaction key able to generate 13 instead of 50?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Problem solved. It was so simple and I felt quite silly about. Thanks to Yahui for mentioning the incoming and outgoing payment matter that triggered this solution. What I did is:
1. Go to DMEE > Open the Z* format tree.
2. Change the condition for transaction key (or whatever name you decide your tree branch) as per below:
Before this the system reads if there is outgoing payment, it will be set to 50 (because structure FPAYHX-XEINZ is the INCOMING PAYMENT indicator, not OUTGOING). So I just set the condition if the system reads outgoing payment (where FPAYHX-XEINZ not equal to 'X'), it will return as 13.
Thank you all.