Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMEE for AU Bank for F110

hafidz
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi to all gurus here.

I currently configuring DME for Australia bank (HSBC) in order to enable user to download Payment Medium in .ABA format (Australian banking flat file format). What I did is:

1. Copy existing AU_BECS_B format tree into own Z* format tree.

2. Create new Payment Medium Format for above new Z* format tree.

3. Configuring all the necessaries in FBZP (Payment method T for country AU, House bank).

4. Create a variant for SAPFPAYM.

5. Assign variant created in (4) to Payment Medium Format created in (2).

I then run F110 and manage to generate the flat file at the Proposal level. However, the requirement for a .ABA file is the transaction key from the payer part (bank) must be 13 (debit entry). But in the generated .ABA file is 50 (credit entry) which is not correct. 

Below are the condition setting for Balance Record inside the Z* format tree that copied over from default SAP AU_BECS_B format tree:

May I know what is more that needs to be configured in order the Balance Record transaction key able to generate 13 instead of 50?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

Hafidz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which payment method you are using?

In t-code FBZP payment config, whether the payment method is for incoming payment or not, will determine the value is 13 or 50.

Please check accordingly.

Thanks,

hafidz
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Yahui,

Thanks for the reply.

Currently I'm using payment method T and it is configured as outgoing payment as the automatic payment will be used to pay the vendors. So if I understand correctly your statement, is outgoing payment at payment method T will generate 50 in the .ABA file and vise versa (incoming payment = 13)?

I just tried changing above payment method from outgoing payment to incoming payment and test it out on F110, but it is failing the F110 process and no .ABA file generated by the system.

Kindly advice.

Thank you.

Regards,

Hafidz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you describe your business requirement more clearly?

Is it outgoing payment or incoming payment (from your house bank point of view)?

Based on your description on the bank feedback, if the transaction code is 13, it means it should be incoming payment. 

Your invoice is captured by vendor or customer ?

Thanks

hafidz
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the bank POV, it should be outgoing payment as we are paying the vendor from the money in the bank.

Thank you.

Regards,

Hafidz

hafidz
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem solved. It was so simple and I felt quite silly about. Thanks to Yahui for mentioning the incoming and outgoing payment matter that triggered this solution. What I did is:

1. Go to DMEE > Open the Z* format tree.

2. Change the condition for transaction key (or whatever name you decide your tree branch) as per below:

Before this the system reads if there is outgoing payment, it will be set to 50 (because structure FPAYHX-XEINZ is the INCOMING PAYMENT indicator, not OUTGOING). So I just set the condition if the system reads outgoing payment (where FPAYHX-XEINZ not equal to 'X'), it will return as 13.

Thank you all.

Regards,

Hafidz

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

diegonogueira
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Hafidz Hafifi Mohd

I'm trying to create the same thing

1) I copied AU_BECS_B format tree into ZAU_BECS_B (DMEE)

2) I created Payment Medium Format by copying AU_BECS_B into ZAU_BECS_B (OBPM1)

3) I have configured all the steps in FBZP for payment method T at AU

4) I have configured the variant for SAPFPAYM and link to the payment medium format (2) in OBPM4

When I Run the proposal and go to Enviroment -> Payment Medium -> DME Administration, there is no file (no data records found)

Can you please guide me?

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try use the function module FI_PAYMEDIUM_AU_BESC_B to adapt the file for your needs.

Regards,

Cristiano