cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating Production order for Raw material

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi. i am not able to create production order TCode : CO10 for raw material for which MRP type is P1, since i am getting error like work scheduling is not maintained. please let me know how to proceed on this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the clarification

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

If the question has been answered, please close this thread. The blog may be useful.

Regards
Caetano Almeida

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yeshaswini,

only In house materials has the work scheduling view

the work scheduling view has a production scheduling profile and production scheduler

without this view you will be not able to create production order or convert planned order to production order

NOTE : work scheduling view will come only if the material type semi finished and Finished components

Regards,

Venkatesh..

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In addition, a semi-finished product can be externally supplied. That means, you can create both production orders and purchase orders for a semi-finished material.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Your system behavior is correct. The definition of raw material is a material that can only be supplied externally, therefore, it should not be possible to create a production order for this material type.

It means that you cannot create the tab work scheduling for this material type. In addition, the procurement type is always "F - External procurement" and it cannot be changed.

If you need to create a production order for this material, it means that it is a semi-finished material (HALB) instead of a raw material.

Regards
Caetano