cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Determination for Shipping/ Handling Units etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could someone give me the steps to out put determination for outbound deliveries.

I am trying to get the labels printed for materials and handling units. I do not want a partner function while creating the records, however it does not allow me to proceed without a partner function. I am not sure if i have understood the process right. I have got BA00 working perfect. A response will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Susan,

For output detrmination type for lets say material labelling output type MALB has acess sequence that links two tables one is related to shipping materail type and other is partner function or may be combination of partner function ship2 party and handling unit or packaging materail.

If you dont want partner function then remove the tables in the acess sequence make it shiapping materail type as more specific entry in the acess sqeuence amt check as exculsive so that by default it should create record on the basis of shipping material.

I hope this would not wllow you to have partner function in any of theacesssequence you are using.

I hope this will work for u

Thanks

Saurabh

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make it at handling unit level.

in the packing material type customizing (logistic general-> handling unit) you can place the output schema.

under spro logistic general-> handling unit->messages you can define message type, programs.. and so on.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roberto..

Could you give me more details on this please..I am trying to create Material labels too... Could you send me somelinks that would explain the whole process in detail

thanks in advance

susan

thanks