Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Standard Cost Estimate Transfer to COPA - Issue

Hello All Experts,

I am trying to flow the standard cost estimate to COPA and for this followed many threads which I really found useful.

Thanks to @Ajay Maheshwari SAP Trainer , @Rajneesh Saxena , @Srinivas Salpala  and all who helped to solve the issue posted by users.

I have followed the below steps following the threads –

1. Define Valuation Strategy as 001 in KE4U.

2. Define Costing Key - KE40.

3. Assign Costing Key to Material Type - KE4J. Instead of assigning costing Key to Product Type I have assigned key to Mat Type. ( I hope this is correct ).

4. Assign Value Field - KE4R

5. I have material which belongs to Material Type ZALB and it has Standard Cost Estimate Released for current period 7 2016.

6. I am running KE21S for this to simulate the values for below parameters -

On the next screen Material Number and Plant and click on "Valuation" button which I guess should show me the values from my cost estimate.

Like below -

Now if I can see the material I am expecting to show the value here has a value for this field in above screenshot in CK13N.

1) I don't understand which step I missed here or configuration part. Experts guidance would be very much appreciable on this.

Regards,

Sharvari Joshi.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Kamal

Yes you are correct i am taking back my word following are the manual config required to update the cost component value in Ke21N tcode they are as follow

Step 1 : Ke4R

As per kamal sir  we need take PV : 03 for manual posting

Step 2 : Ke21n

press enter button 

enter companycode , Product , Plant and customer

click on value field tab

enter the quantity : 5 click on valuation button on the top of the screen

then it will update the value of cost component amounts in the respective value field

thanks

Trinath

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question