Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color indication in MCJB Report

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the meaning of color indication in MCJB Report.What does indicate Brown,green & white color.I think yellow color indicates the no of breakdown in a month.please explain the brown color , green & white color indication.

Thanks

Regards

Gaurav Solanki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The BROWN line is very simple to understand. This gives you the immediate previous breakdown . Please refer to this document which was touched upon And for the GREEN line: this indicates overlap in times of Breakdown recorded with other Notification. There is no white color. You should also study and understand these. That will be an effective learning.

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Rao sir,

Kindly see in attached image there is a white line also.In description there is 2 actual no of breakdown but we can see 3.Here I have some confusion. Also more one confusion As u told brown line indicates the immediate previous breakdown its ok but see in my previous post there is 7 yellow line that indicates actual no of breakdown in a month but also brown line breakdown became in same month then why does not system include this one.No of actual breakdown or no of breakdown reported in month should be 8.

Thanks

Regards

Gaurav

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Gaurav,

• The thing I told about GREEN line is about the WHITE line. This shows the overlap and reduces the number of Breakdowns by 1.

(I hope you noticed and understood that there is overlap in time between Notifications 10001070 and 10001074)

• The GREEN line like the BROWN line shows immediate next Breakdown Notification (next month or so).
  • Means the BROWN line shows immediate previous breakdown (in the previous months) and the GREEN line shows immediate next breakdown (in the next months)

KJogeswaraRao

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Rao Sir,

I have captured  this concept ............but one thing is pending as I asked you that brown line indicates the immediate previous breakdown its ok but see in my previous post there is 7 yellow line that indicates actual no of breakdown in a month but also brown line breakdown became in same month then why does not system include this one.No of actual breakdown or no of breakdown reported in month should be 8.

Thanks

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There will be reason. You investigate. May be it is its the very 1st breakdown. I will not be able to recreate your situation..

Answers (0)