cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM FI integration - Accounts in simulation but not in the movement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Could you please help me figuring that out?

I did a lot of settings and tests for accounting set up for the movement 303 and here is what I have. The system shows just few accounts and it ignores others.

I was checking the FM MR_ACCOUNT_ASSIGNMENT, in which the information is pulled from T030 table, and I see the system checking just for BSX and AUM. Do you have any idea what is going on?

The simulation in OMWB shows me the accounts

Accounts expected

G183

M10600152 (H credit) - COMPONENTS - PURCH. FINISHED GOODS -

M52700048 (S debit) - PURCH.FIN.GOODS - COST OF SALES

41100000 (H credit)- SALES OF FINISHED GOODS PURCHASED FOR RESALE

14800015 (S debit) - OTHER CURR.RECEIV.-THIRD PART-INV.TO BE ISSUED

But the FI document still shows me just two accounts, and the 148 is not even in T030, this is the clearance account in OBYA

Thanks

Antonio Rocha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your expected accounting entries will not result with 303 movement type!

Before expecting result on accounting entries- can you share your business process!

You have standard Movement Type 601/641  and also you can think of using STO for plant to plant transfer.

NOTE:

Movement Type 303-Transfer posting plant to plant in two steps - removal from storage
Movement Type 305-Transfer posting plant to plant in two steps - placement in storage

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay, thanks for the prompt answer.

Here is the business process:

We need a way to move the material to a different company code in another country, but we don't need to issue a invoice for that. The business has a process to invoice this process once in a month against the clereance account. So a basically need a process to proceed with this transfer in two phases. The 303 was looking good because it sends the material to transfer stock first.

So, if it is possible to use movements, I would prefer rather than STO process. I will test 301/641 as soon as possible to see if it works. Please, let me know if you have any other idea.

Thanks

Antonio

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are transferring material to a different company code in another country, so better go for Stock Transport Order for Invoicing.

Stock Transport Order Without Delivery(GI: 351 and GR: 101)

OR

Stock Transport Order with Delivery via Shipping (GI: 641 and GR: 101)

OR

Stock Transport Order with Delivery and Billing Document/Invoice (GI: 643 and GR: 101)

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quick additional question, is there any movement type for this that I can use in MB11 for example w/o a reference?

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MB11 is for stock transfers & goods issues but without real requirement and mapping them- why you are jumping to t.code and movement type usage!

Regards,

Biju K

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Base on our conversation here I decided to use STO process with 643or645 and 101 in the destination. The FI doc for 101 is looking good, but for 643/645 it is still missing something.

I still need to insert the two accounts below. Do you know which keys a should use for this? How do I activate BUV 14800015 (OBYA) also include this sales account?

41100000 (H credit)- SALES OF FINISHED GOODS PURCHASED FOR RESALE (to include)

14800015 (S debit) - OTHER CURR.RECEIV.-THIRD PART-INV.TO BE ISSUED(GL)

Additional information. The vendor linked to this plant has no account configuration in vendor master, I don't know if it will cause any issue.

Thanks

Antonio Rocha

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Good that you finally  decided for STO process!

For STO- you need to do few configuration and master data setting where always  you need a vendor (supplying plant) and customer( receiving plant).

Refer for few configuration and master data setting for STO

configuration of stock transfer order | SCN

STO-PO (How to pay transportation cost to vendor) | SCN

Regards,

Biju K

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't see anything wrong in your account postings, as you move the materials to a different company code.

The simulation does not catch this, as you do not nowhere specify the target plant in the simulation. The simulation is done for the 303 movement from plant to plant in the same company.

You cannot expect any purchasing or sales accounts as you a) do not use purchase orders and b) you do not do any invoice related delivery.