cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR is created by the user who released the credit block on the sales order for TAB Itcag

former_member405498
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are using TAB item category to automatically create PRs when a sales order is saved. In this scenario i am running in to 2 issues,one when the sales order is on credit block and one when the credit is approved on the sales order and a PR is created after sales order save.

For the sales order is on credit block ,when a FI user goes and releases the credit a PR is being created but its being created under that specific user who released the credit.in other words when i check the PR requisition line item contact tab ,created by field has the user name of the person who released the credit on the sales order and the requisitioner field is blank. my requirement is either one of these created by/requisitioner field should be populated by the person who created the sales order but not the person who released it from credit block. This is causing confusion with the purchasing team when they need to contact the user who is actually placed the sales order as they ar contact the FI person as he is seen as the PR creator but not the one who created the SO.

And in scenario 2 ,SO is not credit blocked and a PR is created as soon as the sales order is saved. In this cases the requesetioner field is blank . Is there any way we can map the created by/requisitioner field with the name of the person who created the sales order.

is there an OSS note to address thsi required if not a user exit we can have the programmed to map the fields .

thanks

PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your system works like any other standard system.

The requisition is created in the moment of credit block release, hence this user is the creator.

And the requisitioner field shall be blank. It was filled  in case of AFS materials, this was an error and fixed with OSS note    421037 - EBAN-AFNAM is getting auto-populated for third party PR

In this note it is mentioned that it is the standard design that the requisitioner field is empty.

former_member405498
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

thanks for the OSS .

So to achieve my requirement i have to take the User exit route . can you please suggest if there is BADI or user exit for this.

thanks

PM

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go for to create ZTABLE with Field AFNAM and and then Modify standard field.

Discuss with ABAPer and go for logic with Badi ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST.

Also you can validate by populating an error message if value does not match with ZTABLE value with User Exit EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_005  for PR from SO.

Regards,

Biju K

Answers (0)