cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fire Fighter Log Report Review Workflow do not data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are on GRC10 SAPK-V1017 and using centralized firefighter. We have requirement from firefighter controller that they do not need email notification from system (workflow) to approve firefighter log. However they will log into system periodically to review the firefighter logs and approve. Therefore, I selected NO for parameter 4007, 4008 and 4009. Now, firefighter controllers do not get email notification from workflow.

Problem: When I go to search request within access management and select ‘Fire Fighter Log Report Review Workflow’ process ID, I do not find any
firefighter logs for review. Background job GRAC_SPM_LOG_SYNC_UPDATE and GRAC_SPM_SYNC are running for all connectors without any issue. MSMP workflow were activated without error. I verified there are no dump in any system.

Please share your thoughts and experience how can we collect the “Fire Fighter Log Report Review Workflow” for all connector without sending email notification to controllers? Can controller's approve firefighter logs without email notification?

SAP Note: 1689445, 1681641, 1731923 and 1733881 is not applicable.

I would deeply appreciate your help!!

Thanks,

Arvind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can keep 4007, 4008 and 4009, as YES.. but you need to remove the Global and Stage level notification settings, for event REQUEST_SUBMISSION and *NEW_WORK_ITEM*

Regards

Plaban

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arvind,

sure logs can be approved without notification. It just depends on the notification type that has been set for the Controllers. It must be set to Workflow so that a workflow gets triggered.

Therefore please check the Controller assignments if the delivery method has been set to Workflow (and not Log Display, Email).

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alessandro,

Notification by is set to workflow for all FF controller but still I do not see any data in Fire Fighter Log Report Review Workflow report. I ran FireFighter Log Synch and FF workflow Synch as well.

Thank you for your prompt response .

Arvind

0 Kudos

Arvind,

With parameter 4007 set to NO, you will need to schedule another program GRAC_SPM_WORKFLOW_SYNC to run periodically to trigger the workflows.

Thanks,

Sajib.

0 Kudos

Coming back to your notification requirement, you will need to remove the intended notification event lineitems removed from the MSMP stage notification settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos