cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Liquidity Forecast (sFin) Odata Activation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am trying to activate one of the  Liquidity Forecast (sFin App ) and i am getting an error when i try to register the Odata service PERP_FCLM_MP05_LQ_FORECAST .

We have

• SAP SMART BUSINESS SFIN 1503 SP02 + SAP_UI 740 SP12 + SAP_BASIS 740 SP11 components installed in the front end system
  • SAP FINANCIALS 1503 SP02 (SAP_FIN 720) component installed in the back end system.
  • SAP SMART BUSINESS SFIN 1503 + SAP ANALYTICS FOUNDATION 1.0 SP02 components installed on HANA
  • HCOHBAASFIN + HCOHBARSFIN700 + HCOHBASFIN700 HANA content

I tried to generate the Easy Query in SE37 (as recommended in this discussion) but it did not solve the problem.

Do I need this Easy Query? Do you know where I can find details instructions to generate the Easy Query?

regards

PS: I have successfully activated the odata service for Cash Position (sFin App) (PERP_FCLM_MP05_CASH_POS_SRV) without Easy query generation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dider,

You need to generate easy query in SE37. Do you sucessfully generate the query in SE37? If it results message query not found in SE37, you will need to go transaction RSA1 to generate the query 'ERP_FCLM_MP05_Q0011'.

Tick all the check box and install if you have't installed.

Regards,

-Ben-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your help. I have tried to generate query with RSA1 without success.  I do not know how to generate the query ERP_FCLM_MP05_Q0011.

Do I need to select an object? which one?

Thanks.

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dider,

You may use the find search bar to transfer your query and activate it. Just past 'ERP_FCLM_MP05_Q0011' into the find search bar and click transfer.

Regards,

-Ben-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

I tried that but I can not find ERP_FCLM_MP05_Q0011 in the selection of query objects.

Which component should populate this query?

Currently I am running this.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dider,

It seems fine for me. you have installed the backend requirements. You may tried this sequence and check whether the query exists or not.

Regards,

-Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you Ben. It is working now.

Regards.

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Ben,

I am also facing some issue in Cash Position (Cash Manager-1503). I am not able to configure KPI for Cash Position. I am getting issue "System Alias 'Hana' not assigned to user and service".

I have done all activation.

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Have you follow the steps mention in the app implementation documentation?

App Implementation: Cash Position - SAP Smart Business Administrator's Guide for SAP Simple Finance ...

Thanks.

Regards,

-Ben-

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

Yes!

My issue is, I have Remote Catalog tile for Cash Position KPI. Its not allowing me to edit KPI evaluation. I will have to change the Currency type.

Whenever I am trying to edit KPI Evaluation, I am getting error like "System Alias 'Hana' not assigned to user and service".

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

From the screen-shot, 403 forbidden is the error whereby the service is not been assigned to the users either in frontend or HANA backend.

Thanks.

Regards,

-BEn-

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Ban,

I have rechecked all implementation. All services are active and assigned to user.  By mistake, I sent you the old screen shot. Sorry for that. I am getting error 500. PFA.

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Does your service connection return 200?

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ban,

No! service connection also return same means 500. PFA.

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

It should be your fundamental cinfiguration is not correct. Perhaps you may discuss with your basis team for this issues regarding system aliases. Does your RFC connection to your HANA backend configure correctly?

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ban,

DO you mean, RFC connection from SAP Bakend system to Hana DB?

or

RFC connection from Gateway server to Backend system?

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ban,

RFC trusted connection is fine because All fact sheet apps are working fine. Even Some other Analytical apps, that are not part of Remote Catalog are also working fine as well.

Thanks

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Do you assign user role to this service?

By default, it is blank and all user will have access to this service.

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

I dont have any System Alias "HANA" in my system. I have only Backend system alias, SND_240. PFA.

Please tell me, do i need to create one more system alias like "HANA"?

If yes, Where this system alias will point to? Please help to resolve it.

Thanks

Alok

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

Do i need to maintain two system Alias?

Regards,

Alok

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

I have created one more System Alias "HANA" same as my first system alias. I assigned this system alias to Cash Position app's odata service and now it is working fine.

Thanks a lot !

Regards,

Alok Pandey

alokpandey01
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (0)