cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTO - REM but FI settlement at product cost collector

swathi_rege
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Lets say I use MTO - REM process. can Finance still do their period settlement using product cost collectors and not settle at sales order level? can we even achieve that?

or is it hard coded that if I use MTO scenario, then I have to do order level settlement?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi Rege,

In MTO scenario basically the settlement will happen to the sales order.. to avoid that please assign the requirement class which is having material settlement or PCC settlement.. this we have linked to planning strategy

and maintain the define the default values for object cost controlling order type as RM01

Regards,

Venkatesh..

swathi_rege
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply..

so are you saying that I can still have customer specific stock (account assignment E) and do settlement at material or PCC?

please be more specific..

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi Rege,

Yes.. even if you have a special stock E also we can make the material settlement

for this you have make some configuration i.e. create a requirement class by maintaining the correct settlement profile, Valuation, AAC

assign this requirement class to the requirement type and assign these two in to the planning strategy

any in REM Scenario SCE / PCC is mandatory

when ever you do the GI /GR cost will gets capture to the PPC at the month end you can be able to settle with respect to PCC

please refer the some screen shots

Regards,

Venkatesh..

swathi_rege
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Venkatesh, thanks for the detailed screenshots..

just one question before closing the thread..can I change the account assignment category from E to M instead of changing the settlement profile?

Is my understanding correct

using M will give sales order to production order link, but the settlement will not be to sales order..is that right?

using E will give sales order to production order link, and also settlement will be to sales order..is that right?

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Correct what ever you are saying in the above discussion...

the AAC will play a major role here if it is

E - Individual customer With KD-CO (Specific to sales order)

M- Individual customer without KD-CO

you can maintain the AAC as M for making the settlement to material

this you have to configure in the requirement class

Regards,

Venkatesh..

Answers (0)