cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAD chart and table showing by default

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Web Application Designer, I have created three buttons; Table, Chart and Chart Properties.

These work well.  When I click on Chart, I can see a chart.  When I click on Table, I can see a Table.  Of course, upon clicking on Chart Properties, the dialogue box for Chart Properties is being displayed.

The configuration is simple.  When the Chart button is clicked, Web Item 'Table' is set to 'hidden' with Web Item 'Chart' set to 'visible'.  Vice versa with the Table button.

The problem that I have at the moment is when I first execute the report, both Chart and Table is being displayed by default.  If I then click on Table, only the table will be displayed.  The requirement is that I want only the table to be visible by default after launching the query.  Then, if I wish to see a chart, I can click on the chart button.

Is anyone able to advise which settings are required to ensure that upon executing the report, only the table will be displayed please?

Kind regards,

Ross

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In case you were wondering, I found the fix.  The Chart Web Item was set to 'VISIBLE' by default.  I changed this to 'HIDDEN'.  Thus, when executing the report only the table is visible.  I then click on the chart button which hides the table and displays the chart.

How do I assign points to myself! lol 

Answers (0)