New Tax Authority Setup - No customer invoice output
I have recently setup a new tax authority on SAP for Germany.
When I do customer invoicing - no document appears on output document/history for invoices with tax country Germany.
How can I fix this?
I tried to read the help articles but they do not cover this matter.
Marlene Katzschner replied
Maybe we start from the very beginning.
Why are you checking the output history? Do you see in the invoice ("view all") for the items in the tax tab the tax country Germany?
- Where is you invoicing unit and company?
- Is your customer a private person or company? What is the country of the customer?
- What tax code you have used for the item?
- Was the invoice posted to accounting? (If it is in unposted source documents, it is also missing in tax register)
- Have you checked the Tax Items in the Tax Management?
Thank you for your details.