cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota Deduction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a situation where I have an absence type called "School Governor Leave", this absence type has a counting rule attached to it which in turn has a deduction rule which I have then assigned to a quota called "School Governor Leave". I generate this quota through a PCR in time evaluation. The problem I have is that a small percentage of my workforce are Relief employees who have an ESG grouping of 4 and a PSG grouping of 08. I don't generate a quota for my relief employees, instead I manage their entitlement through a time balance (V_T559P), this is beacuse I base their entitlement on the amount of relief hours they work over a three month period. Also the business doesn't want Reliefs to have a physical quota.

When it comes to entering "School Governor Leave" into IT2001 for my Relief employees it won't let me as there isn't an absence quota. All the other subgroups I have are also on a PSG grouping of 08 and there isn't the facility to create one absence type and have it behave differently accross different ESG grouping in T554S.....or is there?

I don't want to have a seperate absence type for my Relief employees, does anyone have any solutions?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In time eval, operation in a PCR can update abs quota or add to a time type (used in the generation rules or abs quota entitlement as configured in V_T559L). Even this update action will happen with any change in abs quota only when the live time eval runs and the conditions for the PCR are true.

The PCR can not generate the quota using the config V_T559L; this config is used when you run in live mode program RPTQTA00 or txn PT60 Time eval (which has a QUOTA function in the schema).

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I refer to generating the absence quota through time evaluation I mean that I update the base entitlement time type.