Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BPC 7.5 SP11_09 EXCEL2010SP2 EVDRE takes for ever

fabian_bistram2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have SAP BPC MS 7.5 SP11_09 and EXCEL 2010 SP2 all on a Windows Server 2008R2.

When I am opening an evdre report it takes for ever. With Excel 2007 it works fine.

Often it is saying 'EVDRE: Applying DataRange formulas' or it just takes on opening an extreme long time.

Is there a setting that I missed on excel or is there something else I need to change?

Kind regards,

Fabian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian

difficult to say what could be the cause.

I suggest you to rebuild from scratch a report in 2010 adding one instruction every time to understand which one generate the issue, probably something in memberset.

Regards

Roberto

fabian_bistram2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

yes it is very strange. It happens to some EVDRE-Reports. All EVGTS-Reports are fine.

When I take out the expand and refresh on opening in the workbook option all is fine.

So there seems to be an issue in that section.

I need to go now thru all the repotrs and check and baybe switch off the expand/refresh on opening.

Kind regards,

Fabian

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

when we upgrade from XP to W7 some reports simply freeze and couldn't be open from W7, first I thought was expand option issue, after I found #RIF! statement unused but present in the workbook and this cause the freeze on opening in W7.

Maybe your right is the refresh/expand section that cause the issue but I would try with expand/ refresh on workbook rebuild adding one instruction at a time to understand which one combined with expoand is the cause.

Regards

Roberto

Answers (0)