cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME31K Creae an Contract with reference to an PReq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When create a contract with reference to a purchase req. I cannot select which line items I want to copy. I can only copy all line items. However, when I copy from a RFQ I can select individual line items from RFQ. Why is this not possible when copying from the purchase req to the contract?

best regards,

Richard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sheetal and Rosh A,

By using the “Requisition item” you can refer only to one item. What we need is the selection  as by “reference to RFQ” . If you don’t fill the field “ From RFQ item” , after you fill the header data you are able to select one or more items.  When we use “ reference to PReq” this option is missing. 

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The option mentioned by you is not missing, please enter only the PR number in the selection of purchase requisition. Once you'll directed to the selection list, select the required line item and click "Adopt+ details."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

In our system it does not work like that. We don't get the selection list by using "reference to PReq". Now I know that It has to work the same way as using "reference to RFQ"  

0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

While creating contract with reference to Purchase Requisition - You can provide the item line in the field Requisn. item

Regards,

Sheetal

Message was edited by: Sheetal Premnath

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create contract with reference to the PR, you have the option 'Requisition item' when click the button 'Reference to Preq' in the transaction ME31K, here you need to select/enter the PR line item. Please check in your system.