cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording Working Times using worklist (ESS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

I need yours help.

We recording worktime using worklist, сonfiguration and integration PPM-CO-CATS is completed. But we have a problem, project task is successfully selected from a worklist (see screen №1), but after saving record project data is disappear (see screen №2) and in the table CATSDB CPR_GUID and CPR_OBJGUID fields are empty (see screen №3).

Please, let me know what i am missing in configurations?

But I would like to notice, we have recently carried out the same settings in another system, and there was no problem...

Have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

CAC2, changed to input-field CATSFIELDS- CPR_TEXT and CATSD-CPR_EXTID for your CATS profile, it should be input\ 1757073 - Transfer of fields in WD CATS (Web Dynpro Cross Application Timesheet)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply, I already checked this note, but a solution was found through the debug. It's strange, but the problem was if TCATS-DATADISPLAY = V (See profile settings screen), we changed to TCATS-DATADISPLAY = ' ' and the problem went away.

Maybe it will help someone, I note that we use version SAP_HRKAT 608, in another system with a version of 604 was no such problem.

Answers (0)