Did you mean: 

Purchase Requestion is getting created with change in lot size in MRP

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When we run MRP with Lot Size MB

Planned Order is created.

Planned Delivery Time is 100. Opening Period is 10. Requirement of finished material is for 1,2nd and 3rd week of november So according to me system should do forward scheduling. But in below pic i am not getting this.

Where as if i run the same material with lot size WB PR is getting created

Kindly tell me why this is showing

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Let me try to understand the issue

When you run the MRP using lot size MB the system generates planned orders and when the lot size is WB the system generates purchase requisitions.. is that the problem?

Are you using the same parameters in your MRP execution?

If yes, check using a different opening period.. 6 or 7. Note that by suing 10 days in opening period, all the requirements are inside the horizon, since you requirements are for the dates:

31/10

7/11

14/11

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Are you sure that this stock transfer requisition was created by MRP? You can check the creation indicator on table EBAN.

If so, check if you have any active implementation of BAdI MD_STOCK_TRANSFER, that may influence this calculation.

Regards

Caetano

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Caetano,

The StTRes is created manually. It is reservation number which i can see in RESB table.

But my concern is with PR.

I have entered requirement in MD61 on weekly basis for finished and i have assign MB for raw material.

I entered requirement for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd week of November.

No exit is implemented in MRP.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please reply

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I can see the exception message 30 maintain the rescheduling  horizon in OMDW for MRP group or plant,  to make the new rescheduling horizon longer to cover the existing orders, and run MRP again.

Please check "creation indicator" settings for the MRP Group linked to the material on OPPR for planned or PR creation.

For materials with an MRP group, the values from the MRP group has the highest priority.

A total planning run with the indicator "Create purchase req." set to "Purchase requisition in opening period" (BANER = 2) generates a purchase requisition (PReq) for planning on a working day. However, for planning on a non-working day, it generates a planned order.

Refer consulting note 23922 - MRP: Creation indicators, PReq. or planned order

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar