cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoices more than purchase order approvals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if an invoice is more than a purchase order, the system currently lets you accept/reject the exception.

Is there a way to get the invoice to go through approval again if it exceeds purchase order value?

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Rathod,

I think you should enable price variance for your query "Is there a way to get the invoice to go through approval again if it exceeds purchase order value?"

Related help document

Supplier Invoice Exceptions - Configuration Guide

Regards

Leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I looked into price variance but this seems to be a criteria to determine if invoice meets requirements determined.

I need to know if there is a way so that if an invoice is more than a purchase order, whether the invoice/purchase order can be sent for reapproval again but at the same time accept the booking of the invoice.

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Rathod,

Let me explain with you an example

If you maintain fine tuning activity "Supplier invoice exception" ---------- price variance, with price variance condition it would create an exception to be approved by accountant.

If you maintain appropriate condition example "Random Exception Check Percentage" in supplier invoice approval, based on condition it would send to approval by manager.

So concluding my statement, if you maintain appropriate 'price variance' and appropriate condition, the system would create an exception and also trigger to approval (based on accept or reject of an exception)

This is only possible scenario i believe.

Regards

Leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

Thank you for clarification - supplier invoice exception is what I am after.

thank you,

Answers (0)