Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery creation issue in PO in Background

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a background job to create delivery for SO and POs using program RVV50R10C. Through this background job, system creates delivery for SO and PO, but not in the fashion we wanted. Below is an instance of an issue.

I have created a PO with 3 line items with 3 different materials. The requirement was to create one delivery for the entire PO for all the 3 line items. But instead the background job creates 3 deliveries for this PO, one delivery for each line item.

Can anybody suggest why the system creates multiple deliveries for the PO with multiple line items? Please suggest how can I create only one delivery for the entire PO? Do I have to do any specific settings in the background job in-order to achieve the desired result?

Thanks

SBS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

before you automate something you should test if the same is possible in the manual delivery creation. Here you might get better info via error messages why it is not possible.

Further SAP has an analysis report ZLE_ANALYZE_DELIVERY_SPLIT , details are described in OSS note 355404.

By the way, you never came back to your discussion

As you are now with a new problem on the same background job I assume your other issue must have been solved, can you then please update this other discussion with the solution and close it.

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

As delivery address was different for line items in PO, system was creating multiple deliveries. Thanks. Issue resolved.